22 September 2011

Modern Family Marvels

At the University of Georgia, there's this awesome major called Mass Media Arts. We study digital media: cameras, stories, production, in hopes of one day creating a screen play that wins an Oscar, or making commercials that just make people laugh. I have no idea what I want to do in 20 months, when I graduate, but the stuff I'm doing in class is so fun, I forget I may have to find a job one day.

For my Writing for Digital Media class, we have to keep a blog about a television series and follow the storylines, discuss the characters and other information pertaining to the show. I chose the best show on television (in my own and the Academy's opinion)... Modern Family. 


The season premiere was last night and I could hardly wait. Especially after those 1-2-3-4-5 Emmy wins on Sunday. Here's a link to my blog if you'd like to follow it. I'll be posting about the season premiere shortly.


No comments:

Post a Comment