19 March 2013

"A Little Bit of Everything"

Howdy.

I got back from Austin, Texas several days ago, and I'm still having trouble writing about. So much food, music, inspiration. I just loved it! Right now, I'm writing a big paper due Friday on Barbara Jordan's 1976 Democratic National Convention keynote address. Talk about inspirational. AND she's from Texas!


... and I can't stop listening to Dawes. We saw the lead singer interviewed by Paste Magazine and then a show the next day and the band is rocking my world. The video below sums up how I'm feeling right now pretty nicely. Yeah, I'll take a little bit of everything.


"I think love could be so much easier than you realize. If you can give yourself to someone, then you should."

2 comments:

  1. I just like the valuable info you supply to your articles.
    I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here frequently. I'm fairly sure
    I'll learn many new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the next!

    My blog; EDM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete