19 August 2011

Home Sweet House

I lived in the same room for 18 years. 
Same four walls, same window, same view, same creaks in the floor boards. 
Then, off to college. Dorms, then sorority house. 
 Now for my junior year, I am living in a house with three of my best friends. 

The location couldn't be much better, the rent is crazy cheap, our neighbors are awesome & thanks to my roommate, Julie, our awkward kitchen has become very efficient.

Rome wasn't built in a day, just scroll down to my last post if you don't believe me, so I know everything's going to come together nicely in the new little place, all in due time.


It feels really nice to be back in Athens this fall.
Even this week has been so productive and more than I could have asked for.
  1. I got a job working as a Lab Monitor in the Mac Lab in the Journalism School. 
  2. I'm going to my first concert at the Georgia Theatre tomorrow night to see The Whigs. Slowly crossing another experience off my 21 Before 21 list.
  3. My classes are great. 
GET EXCITED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment