18 April 2012

Ventuno


Thursday Night in Rome, wee hours of my birthday.
Welp, I'm 21! We went to the Amalfi Coast for the weekend and even though it rained or drizzed the whole time, I still found a way to have an unforgettable time. The bus left ISA at around 10:30 and we headed south, about an hour past Naples to our base of Sorrento. Because it was so rainy, most of our time was spent indoors, at the hotel or in various cafes.

A little dysfunctional, yes, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
For dinner, a group of 24 of my sweet lovely wonderful awesome incredible fantastic friends went to a restaurant recommended by the concierge called Ristorante il Pozzo. I had such a wonderful time!

'Happy Birthday Clare' was written in Balsamic, not chocolate.
Our Waiter
Cheers to Limoncello!
Thank you all so much for your sweet messages for my birthday! I'll be home in less than a month, and we can celebrate again.

Part II of Amalfi coming up tomorrow, or soon. I'll be a little busy tomorrow because my sister is coming to Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment