07 May 2010

Never a dull moment in new York

I'm in New York right now, waiting on my flight to Amsterdam. There was an evacuation in Times Square because of a suspicious package. Turns out it the box only contained water bottles. Those threats are a little more scary when they're just across the river. Anyway, I'm so excited to be going to Tanzania! This is going to be the trip of a lifetime. My flight to Amsterdam leaves at 3:50, and there I'll meet my group.

I'll be gone until June 1st, and between now & then I'll be on a safari, in markets, craters, beaches, cities and learning from some of the most knowledgable people in Tanzania.

We will be flying into the Mt. Kilimanjaro airport, and staying in the cities of Moshi, Arusha, the capital Dar es Salaam, the island of Zanzibar then off to the Serengeti for a few days. Another place I'm really excited about is the Ngorongoro Crater. Look it up. Or, just wait a few weeks for me to tell you all about it.

Off to fly the friendly skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment